• Born in Lumsden, Saskatchewan, in 1947.
• Presently living near Airdrie, Alberta.
• R.N. University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon
• Studio classes in drawing, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon
• B.A. Visual Arts, with distinction, University of Saskatchewan, Regina Campus
• An additional year of studio classes at University of Saskatchewan,Regina Campus
• Studio class in printmaking at Alberta College of Art
• Member of the Alberta Society of Artists.
• Works included in various private and corporate collections.
Growing up in the Qu’Appelle Valley in Saskatchewan I was surrounded by the beauty of the prairie, and from an early age felt compelled to put my interpretation of it to paper with whatever means I had at hand.
Not surprisingly my work still is inspired by the ever changing beauty and colours of nature. I consider myself fortunate to live and work in a geographical area that offers the challenges and exhilaration of changing seasons and extremes of weather, usually capturing my impressions on the spot in pen and ink sketches and later translating them into various media, most often acrylic on paper, or more recently fabric on paper in a technique that seems, for me, to lend itself to a somewhat more abstract interpretation of the subject.