Graduate Scholarship Application
Every year, the Alberta Society of Artists awards one graduate student with scholarships pursuing a degree in Fine Arts in a post-secondary institution within Alberta.
SUBMISSION Call September 2020
Graduate Students must be focusing on studio practice only.
Submission Requirement for Graduate Students Focusing on Studio Practice only
- One artist resume or CV
- Application form (available online or via mail)
- Up-to-date Unofficial Transcript from post-secondary institution. If recently transfer to a new institution, then provide a transcript from the previous institution as well.
- Five to Seven (5 – 7) artwork images in .jpg format
- Artist statement pertaining to the body of work submitted.
- Letter of support from Graduate Supervisor via email by the professor using his institution email address (not his personal email) if submitting via online application.Please email at email@example.com, or they can be mailed to the ASA office (must be in school letterhead and in a sealed envelope). The mail must be received no later than Monday, January 6, 2020.