Graduate Scholarship Application
ASA Graduate Scholarship 2021
Deadline for Submissions has been extended to January 26, 2021.
|Source:||The Alberta Society of Artists|
Enrolled as a full-time in a Fine Arts Graduate program at a post-secondary institution within Alberta. Must be an Alberta resident.
This Scholarship is for students focusing on a Studio Practice only.
|Criteria:||Awarding the scholarship will be based on a combination of artistic merit, innovation and creativity, and academic achievement.|
|Selection:||Blind Jury selected by the Education Chair of the Provincial Council of the Alberta Society of Artists|
|Deadline:||EXTENDED January 26, 2021 at 11:59pm MST|
Recipient will be notified by email and announced publicly on the ASA website.
Submission Requirements for Graduate Students Focusing on Studio Practice only
- One artist resume or CV
- Application form (available online or via mail)
- Up-to-date Unofficial Transcript from post-secondary institution. If recently transfer to a new institution, then provide a transcript from the previous institution as well.
- Ten (10) artwork images in .jpg format
- Artist statement pertaining to the body of work submitted.
- Letter of support from Graduate Supervisor via email by the professor using his institution email address (not his personal email) if submitting via online application.Please email at email@example.com, or they can be mailed to the ASA office (must be in school letterhead and in a sealed envelope). The mail must be received no later than Monday, January 6, 2020.