Graduate Scholarship Application
ASA Graduate Scholarship 2023
Deadline for Submissions is February 6, 2023.
|Source:||The Alberta Society of Artists|
Enrolled as a full-time in a Fine Arts Graduate program at a post-secondary institution within Alberta. Must be an Alberta resident.
This Scholarship is for students focusing on a Studio Practice only.
|Criteria:||Awarding the scholarship will be based on a combination of artistic merit, innovation and creativity, and academic achievement. There are no restrictions as to how the scholarships may be spent.|
|Quantity:||One individual scholarships.|
|Selection:||Blind Jury selected by the Provincial Council of The Alberta Society of Artists.|
|Deadline:||February 6, 2023 at 11:59am MST|
|Notification:||Recipients will be notified on February 15, 2023. This is subject to change due to volume of submissions|
Submission Requirements for Graduate Students Focusing on Studio Practice only
- One artist resume or CV
- Application form (available online or via mail)
- Up-to-date Unofficial Transcript from post-secondary institution. If recently transfer to a new institution, then provide a transcript from the previous institution as well.
- Ten (10) artwork images in .jpg format
- Artist statement pertaining to the body of work submitted.
- Letter of support from Graduate Supervisor via email by the professor using his institution email address (not his personal email) if submitting via online application.Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or they can be mailed to the ASA office (must be in school letterhead and in a sealed envelope). The mail must be received no later than, February 6, 2023.
Please note that the form below allows you to save and continue at a later date BUT ONLY SAVES COMPLETED PAGES.